Saturday, December 27, 2008

Organic Little Chef

On Friday, I enjoyed a girls' day out with Nicole while Max and Daddy enjoyed a boys' day in. I pumped a bit of breast milk before I left that morning and prepped some formula to get Max (and Daddy) through the day.

Well, we learned that Max is living up to his in utero name. Some time the past month, our Little Chef became quite picky about food! It had been four or five weeks since we last gave Max formula (to supplement feedings during my bout with mastitis). Since then, Max seems to have developed his taste buds and was less than enthusiastic about formula--apparently, he outright hated it. After furrowing his brow and fussing at the bottle, Max was offered a bit of breast milk which was promptly mowed down. Ah, our organic little chef.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know all to well about this one. Both my boys were all about being organic. He is so cute. Hopefully we'll get to meet him soon. Miss you guys.

XW said...

Thanks, Sarah! I hope we'll get out to the East Coast soon. Max needs to meet sweet Dylan and Sam. (I do, too!)

Hugs and kisses to you four. Happy 2009!

xw